Whether you are a student, working professional, entrepreneur or for-profit organization, we have programs and experienced board members that can assist you. We are here for the members of the community so they may be informed and empowered. Please read all the details below to learn how and why becoming a member in one of the largest Asian Pacific organization will help you.
Exclusive OCA Offers:
- OCA National Convention – Receive member discounts to attend OCA’s annual National Convention. As one of the premiere events of the year for the APA community, not only does it provide workshops, leadership trainings, and special tracks to help educate and increase awareness, but it also provides a welcoming forum to meet and support OCA members and friends
- OCA Corporate Achievement Awards – Receive member discounts to attend the annual Corporate Achievement Awards in Washington, DC. Through OCA’s Business Advisory Council, OCA celebrates APAs in the corporate sector in recognition for their excellence, achievement and leadership.
- IMAGE – Receive a complimentary subscription to IMAGE Magazine, OCA’s semi-annual news magazine, which features articles and reports on issues important to the APA community, news from OCA Chapters and Members, and coverage of culture and entertainment
- OCA E-newsletter – Receive an email subscription to OCA’s E-newsletter – an informative monthly e-newsletter highlighting current initiatives and events.
OCA Advocacy Updates:
- OCA promotes leadership development through training and providing opportunities to gain experience.
- Students – Are you a student? Learn more about the OCA Internship Program, OCA Scholarship Program, or how to bring our APIA U: Leadership 101 training to your campus.
- Professionals – Whether you have just entered the workforce or if you are mid-career, OCA hosts various programs that provide mentorship (Mentoring Asian American Professionals), professional development (Bamboo), or business training (Entrepreneur Empowerment Training) opportunities.
Our headquarter is in Washington, D.C. which gives the OCA National Center an effective vantage point for monitoring legislation and policy issues affecting Asian Pacific Americans. In addition, OCA is able to build national support and to work in coalition with other national groups around issues affecting Asian Pacific Americans. OCA takes no collective position on the politics of any foreign country, but instead focuses on the rights of Asian Pacific Americans.
With over 50 chapters and affiliates across the nation, OCA members have the opportunity to network and build connections both at the community level and at the national level. We encourage you to join a local chapter and get involved at events at your local level. Members also have the opportunity to get involved in chapter board meetings and at the quarterly National Board meetings as a chapter president or chapter representative.
UPS Savings Program
- The newly created UPS Savings Program also includes a 10% discount on business services at the company’s more than 4,000 The UPS Store locations.
- As for the UPS Store, those who sign up for the program will receive a special Corporate Card which is good at any of the UPS Store locations. The 10% discount is good on a wide array of business services, including copying, binding and other document services, mailbox services, packaging, packaging supplies, fax services, and office supplies. (The discount as The UPS Store does not apply to shipping).
- Save up to 28% off UPS air and international express shipping and up to 14% off UPS ground. Simple shipping! For complete details or to sign up, click here.